Backend Developer PHP (f/m/d) for Legal-Tech products (100% remote within EU) at Trusted Shops GmbH () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-04 05:00:11
You know PHP/Symfony well, but you are not satisfied with just one programming language? You already know a lot, but you want to develop yourself further and learn even more? Your personal technology stack covers application and web development as well as databases and RESTful services? Then we would like to welcome you to the Legal Services Unit, a start-up within Trusted Shops. With our SaaS products, we provide legal security for companies. Whether legal texts, consent manager or data protection - help us to improve and develop our products and platform for suitable and user centered solutions and make e-commerce more easy and secure for shop owners! You will join our cross-functional development team and will push conception and implementation of new products and services, but you also maintain and optimize our existing code base.
- Whether at work or in your private life, you have been developing for several years.
- Your favorite technology stack is PHP. Here you have very good knowledge.
- Experience with Symfony and Doctrine is highly desirable.
- Since we use Shopware, experience here is an advantage but not a must
- Ideally you have experience in programming REST APIs and their documentation (Swagger/API Platform)
- Test Driven Development (TDD) is important to you and you have a high quality standard
- You have a clear idea of what you want to achieve and you are able to communicate this in the same way
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
What we offer
- A permanent employment contract with Europe's trust brand for online commerce in the heart of Cologne
- 30,5 days of vacation, so you can recharge your batteries and get inspiration
- Work in one of our offices or remote
- Intensive training in your department and in the Trusted Shops organization
- Buddy Program - An experienced TS staff member is at your side
- Individual training opportunities through internal coaches, guilds, hackathons and the TS Knowledge
- Team events - because the fun at work must not be neglected
- Health Pass - Do something for yourself and take an extra day off next year
- Jobrad - ride your new dream bike, in cooperation with JobRad as a “company bike”
- A unique corporate spirit - We put trust, appreciation and your personality first. Working independently and freely as well as the ability to learn from mistakes are also part of our core values
- International, open-minded teams full of energy at five locations with a common goal: to make ecommerce more secure