Software Engineer, Full Stack at Docler Holding (Luxembourg)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-04 05:00:13
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently amongst the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
-Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
-Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
-Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online spiritual space and the world’s biggest live spiritual site
- Full stack development: frontend and backend work
- Creating unified codes regarding the Docler technical conventions
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive code
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts
- Working with a range of media and keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- Follow guidelines, quality requirements, conventions and rules
- Any other tasks assigned by the direct line manager or management
We’d love to meet someone with
- Bachelor’s degree/ Education has to be combined with previous work experience
- PHP and MySQL knowledge
- Module bundler knowledge (Webpack, grunt, gulp)
- Modular MVC system development
- Strong usage of OOP principles (Design patterns, SOLID, DRY, Yagni)
- Clean code, covered by unit, integration and UI tests. (incl. TDD)
- Agile development process in Scrum
- Effective time and workflow management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- High level of attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong experience with usability and user experience
- Enjoys solving problems and possesses the ability to translate business directives into creative and compelling visual solutions
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and strong communications skills (Fluent English)
- Continuous Integration System for daily based deployments and Git Workflow are a plus
- Long life-cycle application development is a plus
- Contribution in OpenSource projects is a plus
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role.
- The skills and experience you bring add to our collective strength. In addition to all the exciting things that lay in store for you, we offer an attractive compensation package along with a generous relocation package to help you move.
- We take pride in ensuring that you remain healthy and offer private health insurance for when you don’t feel so great.
- We believe in working hard as well as taking time off to recharge. On top of the 26 days of annual leave, you get additional days the longer you work with us.
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
Docler Holding is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in the power of a diverse team and we strive to create an inclusive environment that helps everyone be their authentic selves at work. Our squad is made up of more than 30 nationalities and it is this diversity that makes us who we are today.
Join the #DoclerSquad to create new and exciting things, to have fun, and help shape the #LifeAtDocler.
Are you ready to unleash your power?