Senior Java Engineer at Clevertech () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-04 05:00:26
What we're working on
Enterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. The problems we solve every day are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We are hiring team members who are passionate and energized by the vision of empowering our customers in a complex industry through technology, data and a deep understanding of client concerns. In order to grasp the scale of problems we face, ideally, you have some exposure to Logistics, FinTech, Transportation, Insurance, Media or other complex multifactor industries.
Your role as a Java developer at Clevertech will actively contribute to creating software solutions that will set industry standards. You will work alongside some of the best in a collaborative environment while focusing on your core skills. Be a master of your craft while being 100% remote and never have to worry about filling in timesheets.
- Critical software development in large enterprises required
- 7+ years of professional development experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in a senior developer role with Java
- Experience with Java 1.8 or later
- Experience with Spring (Framework, Security, MVC, Boot)
- Strong understanding of Java multithreading, concurrency and memory management
- Excellent coding practices including a solid understanding of design patterns and object-oriented programming
- Experience building maintainable and efficient tests using tools such as MyBatis, JUnit, TestNG, Mockito etc.
- Coding standards to include unit, integration and acceptance testing
- Experience with Cloud services (AWS, Azure, OpenShift etc.)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL
- Experience with Git/GitHub
- Experience with Containers
- Knowledge of micro-services networking, load balancing, service discovery concepts and technologies
- English fluency, verbal and written
- Personality traits: Professional, attention to detail, proactive, team player.