Full Stack Developer at Quantum Mob (Toronto, ON, Canada)
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-04 05:00:28
As we continue our story of growth, we need to expand our Engineering team with Full Stack Developer who want to stay ahead of the curve, love a good challenge, are keen on learning, and thrive in collaborative environments.
What You’ll Do -
- Write maintainable, testable, and performant software in collaboration with our world class team
- Participate in code review and performing extensive testing to ensure high quality software
- Research new technology and tools and share those findings with the team
What You’ll Need -
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development role
- Front-end framework experience using Angular, React or Vue
- Back-end experience with Node or Java or C#
- Ability to move from Front-end to Back-end
- Deep understanding of each of the parts that make up a modern web application (APIs, templating, routing, data storage, design patterns, optimization, caching, security)
- Fluency with relational databases or alternatively NoSQL databases
Who You Are -
- You love what you do but you are seeking more professional and personal satisfaction
- You want to join a fast growing company with purpose where you can see the difference your work is making
- You are having solid computer science fundamentals, passion, the ability to learn quickly, and drive for professional growth
Perks and Benefits We Offer-
- Flexible vacation policy
- Health & Wellness programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Monthly socials & team outing
- Dog friendly office environment
Quantum Mob is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer. As such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. At Quantum Mob, we are dedicated to creating an inclusive culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.