Senior Full Stack Software Engineer at Leapsome GmbH (Berlin, Deutschland)
Location: Berlin, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-04 05:00:42
We’re looking for new team members who are passionate about shaping the future of work and want to expand, scale and optimise our product offerings as part of a small, yet highly effective engineering team. You’ll join a group of experienced software engineers who have worked on several small- and large-scale applications before choosing Leapsome as their favourite next work environment and product. From day one, you’ll have a direct and significant impact on product and architecture decisions to shape and support us steering through our growth.
What’s Leapsome?Leapsome is the platform for Performance Management & Employee Engagement. CEOs and People Operations teams in forward-thinking companies such as Spotify, Northvolt and Mercedes Benz choose Leapsome to enhance their people management processes. With Leapsome, they align, develop and engage employees across their organisations.Leapsome combines tools for Goals & OKRs Management, Performance Reviews and 360s, Employee Engagement Surveys, Instant Feedback & Praise, and Team & 1-on-1 Meetings into one easy to use and customizable platform. On leading software review site G2, Leapsome won the "Users most likely to recommend" - award in early 2021.
Why should you care?We are driven by the purpose to make work fulfilling for everyone. Together with our customers, we’re shaping the future of work. At Leapsome, we want work to be the best it can be for everyone - and create environments where people can achieve common goals, learn and grow together, and build authentic relationships. We aim to dominate this category of employee enablement on a global scale within five years.
- Brainstorm about features together with other teams or on your own and pitch the concept to the team to start with the implementation right after.
- Build, maintain and design REST API’s for internal and external requirements.
- Delight our users with new and modern components for our single page applications.
- Investigate and solve reported bugs in close collaboration with our customer success team.
- Keep an eye on logs and additional performance metrics to identify and tackle problems before our customers notice.
- Contribute to our engineering guidelines to continuously improve the quality and consistency of our codebases.
- Provide technical guidance and support to other teams with the knowledge you build up.
- Support the whole engineering team with test automation and manual QA to push tasks to production quickly.
What is the Technology Stack?
- Node.js for our backend REST API’s
- MongoDB as NoSQL database
- AWS for our infrastructure
- Vue.js & Tailwind for our main single-page-application’s
- Cypress, Jest and Mocha for test automation
- travis for CI/CD
- Git as version control system with Github
You’ll be a good fit if you:
- Enjoy being part of early feature ideation and taking end-to-end ownership of features from concept to production release instead of implementing pre-defined tasks and designs with little to no room for adjustments.
- Love working on both the front- and back-end as well as anything else it takes to tackle challenges we might face as a tech company.
- Don’t call yourself a designer, but know great UI design when you see it and notice if something is off.
- Like to work with a diverse group of people with different backgrounds and expertise.
- Are passionate about the future of work and continuous learning at work, and you want to join us in building an exceptional team and company to have real impact in this space.
- We value transparency, honesty and growth-orientation - we give each other feedback often and openly to improve continuously. But of course, we also celebrate what we have achieved!
- We have an awesome office in the heart of Berlin, and offer competitive salaries, relocation support, a learning budget and ESOP packages.
- We offer a very entrepreneurial, and highly operational environment. We are looking for people that take ownership and pursue excellence.
- We take decisions fast and consistently aim to get to the best solution for the company. We challenge the status quo, while listening to and learning from one another & our customers.
- We are looking for hires that seek impact and are passionate about making work fulfilling for everyone. We ask you to only apply if you truly care about this!
- We really like what we do and enjoy working together in a focussed and fun environment. We hire people that are humble and kind.
- Further benefits include flexible working hours, regular team events, an Urban Sports Club membership and many more.
You don't need to send a full cover letter, but please provide a brief answer to: Why Leapsome? Why you?
Please note: During the application process, you don't need to input information that is already mentioned in your CV.
A note regarding COVID-19:We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty and you might be reluctant to consider a relocation to Berlin, Germany at this point in time. Like many other companies, we have established a remote-first work environment in response to the ongoing pandemic. Working remote will be totally fine until we work together on the relocation long-term.We’re looking forward to hearing from you!