Python Development Virtual Lecturer (m/f/d)
Location: Remote, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-04 05:00:57
We are looking for a virtual lecturer (m/f/d) for our Python Development courses germany-wide.
- You teach the contents of our curriculum to your students comfortably from home
- Our curriculum includes following back-end technologies: Python, Django, Employability Skills and Event Sessions
- You create appealing content, lessons, exercises and mini-projects for our Python development courses and so you stay up to date
- Our curriculum offers you a framework with ready-made content
- You motivate and empower your students from all over the world in the career-preparatory development process up to the successful graduation
- You are a passionate programmer and want to share your knowledge
- You already have several years experience in Python
- You have knowledge of Spring, Hibernate and PostreSQL or willing to learn them at short notice.
- Ideally, you already have some experience in teaching, tutorials, private lessons or as a consultant
- You have a very good English Skills, German is a plus
- Experience in Cloud Computing, JavScript, React or HTML is nice to have
- A lot of responsibility and creative freedom in a dynamic learning environment with a startup atmosphere in a regionally growing company.
- Collaboration with an international team that values diversity, humor, team spirit and mutual support and appreciation.
- Intensive onboarding and development opportunities through regular feedback, training and coaching.
- Be part of a valuable mission and responsible task, because through education we offer people a perspective.
- Various team events and parties (also virtual), employee discounts (corporate benefits) and free sports activities also welcome you.
At the Digital Career Institute gGmbH, we have set ourselves the goal of becoming the talent factory for young professionals in the booming digital industry. Since 2016, we have been making a sustainable contribution in the area of training and continuing education, and we already have four locations: Berlin, Hamburg, Düsseldorf and Leipzig. From the original initiative to create new future prospects for Refugees, we have developed into an established tech institute for people of all nationalities and backgrounds. Together with our highly qualified team of lecturers and management, we are all working on one mission: To offer the best possible training for interested people to enable them to start a job in the digital industry. As a team, we celebrate successes together and you can be a part of it. Shape the digital future with us! We are looking forward to your application!