Senior Angular C# Engineer at Nextech Systems, LLC (Tampa, FL)
Location: Tampa, FL
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-04 05:01:02
We are passionate software developers who want to bring Healthcare Software into the 21st century. We are Agile, both SCRUM and Kanban. We are independent. We are tinkerers. We are thought provoking.
And we are looking for you to join our team as a Software Engineer III on our Patient Portal.
- A startup atmosphere with low hierarchies
- Team spaces, which include enough space for your ideas, as well as space for you, your equipment, and your team
- The ability to work with the latest technologies in the Cloud
- A chance to work with great teams and some of the smartest and most passionate software craftspeople in Tampa
- A game room, a modern office, an on-site gym and walking distance to the wonderful restaurants around International Mall
- A variety of company sponsored events
- Privately organized team events
- Treadmill desks and adjustable height desks
- A competitive salary, bonus structure, and 401(k) matching
- Build software in a SCRUM environment using C#, Angular, and SQL
- Embrace best practices in software development (Code Reviews, Unit Tests, CI/CD) and leverage them every day
- Perform mutual code reviews within your team to ensure high quality code
- Cooperate closely with the team, scrum masters, and product owners
- Works generally at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned cubicle/office, with moderate noise levels.
- Long-distance or air travel as needed –not to exceed 5% travel.
- Periods of stress may occur.
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor.
- Some walking and standing relative to interaction with other personnel.
- Solid knowledge of C#, Angular, and SQL
- Some knowledge of C++
- Minimum of 7+ years industry experience
- Minimum of 2+ year using Microsoft SQL Server and writing advanced queries
- A well-rounded, full-stack approach to development
- Experience with the development of robust, scalable micro-service back ends
- A desire to build zero-downtime deployments through coding innovation
- Experience delivering a product to market
- The ability to write clean code, a love of unit testing, and the need to have your software to be usable from the very beginning
- Personal drive to work in a dynamic environment where you can develop your skills while taking ownership and pride in everything you build
- An appreciation for open and constructive dialog with your fellow team members
- Understand what DevOps should truly mean to a strong, cross-functional team