Application Security Engineer at Huxley Banking & Financial Services (San Mateo, CA)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: San Mateo, CA
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-04 05:01:04
Application Security Engineer, San Mateo, CAOne of the fastest-growing physical security companies is looking to build their Security Engineering team from the ground up. They are looking for an experienced Application Security Engineer for the team to report to the CISO. This person will ensure security is baked into applications and oversee software security best practices.Responsibilities:
- Partner with software engineering and product teams to ensure security throughout the SDLC.
- Develop and implement security tooling.
- Evangelize software security best practices.
- Perform threat modeling, architecture design reviews, and detection capabilities.
- Create and manage a bug bounty programs.
- 5+ years' experience as a security engineer, software engineer, site reliability engineer, or similar.
- Working experience with secure application deployment in AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Ability to code, ideally in Python or Go; depth of experience in secure code review.
- Strong understanding of common attack techniques and how to mitigate them.