Software Development Team Lead. at Siemens AG (Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel)
Location: Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-04 05:01:12
Fantastic opportunity to join the Siemens EDA, as a SoftwareDevelopment Team Lead.
Siemens Software offers a flexiblehome and office working blend. We welcome the opportunity to discussflexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working andinnovation. We offer outstanding benefits and wide range of valuable rewards.
Siemens EDA is one of the top tier suppliers in theElectronic Design Automation industry and part of Siemens DI. As a technologyleader, the company offers innovative solutions for electronic hardware andsoftware design.
As a Software Development Team Lead, you will be responsiblefor leading a development team while interacting with other internal andexternal stakeholders; and for the design, development and ownership of qualityassurance for 0n-going team projects.
The ideal candidate is detailed-oriented,well-organized, and very good in multi-tasking, passion to share theirknowledge, and demonstrate servant leadership approach.
Following are the key roles andresponsibilities:
- Lead decision-making and collaboration across multiple products and release and against internal stakeholders to create transparency, establish direction and generate customer value.
- Responsible for team performance, development and management of resources to grow stronger and more efficient teams.
- Oversee delivery of projects involving a variety of technologies and ensure solutions align with long-term objectives
- Previous hands-on experience
- Proven leadership experience
- Strong background in C & C++, especially in infrastructure
- Knowledge and experience of Agile software development
- High communication skills in English
- Team player, fast learner, highly motivated, creative and responsible with excellent interpersonal skills
Background in Electronics / PCB Manufacturing industry orclosely related area an advantage!
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding inthis exciting position? If so, we want to meet you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and do notdiscriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment,marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion orbelief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Development Services (Israel) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time