Team Lead Solutions Engineering (m/f/d) at e-bot7 GmbH (Munich, Germany)
Location: Munich, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-04 05:01:20
This is e-bot7 – Artificial Intelligence for Customer Service
We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We don’t like “not possible”. We like new ideas, open-mindness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
We are one of the leading companies in Artificial Intelligence, providing our services to the world's most innovative companies. With our expert team of application developers and data scientists we work closely together with our customers to always be ahead of the game and to create state-of-the-art technology. Become part of our fast-paced environment and join our team building the most innovative and revolutionary technology in the market.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
- Be responsible for the strategic development of our Sales Engineering Team
- Interact with multiple stakeholders through the whole company as you will be the interface between business and engineering teams
- Sell technical solutions to prospects and existing customers with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Understand which solution best addresses customer’s needs and business requirements by identifying and evaluating value-add alternatives for customers
- Support team members and others in the organization to find best-practice solutions to meet client requirements
- Drive technical aspects of proposals, create and confidently deliver presentations, and other customer communications
- Deliver training on solutions to internal stakeholders and foster the sales' team technical knowledge
- 2+ years of leadership experience in previous management roles in a fast-growing tech company, preferably SaaS
- Proven success as a team manager with the ability to attract, recruit and develop top talent
- Relevant experience as Sales Engineer or equivalent customer-facing role
- Ideally a background in software engineering, computer science, or similar educational field
- Determined and result-oriented mindset, thriving in a fast-paced organization
- Creative problem-solving in response to technical, product, and business questions
- Knowledge of cloud and network infrastructure, software design, SaaS, and internet protocols
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, German is a plus
Who we are
e-bot7 brings artificial intelligence to customer service and helps companies achieve greater customer service efficiency. The system analyzes inbound messages and provides agents with accurate response suggestions. This reduces the average handling time by up to 80% and automates repetitive questions and processes right after integration.
What We Offer
- Office located in the heart of Munich, in Marienplatz
- A chance to meet people from all over the world! (30+ nationalities)
- Weekly virtual yoga sessions
- Free gym membership with Urban Sports Club, including virtual classes
- Free German language courses
- Regular virtual company events such as Learning & Development workshops, weekly quizzes, cooking sessions
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office
- A cosy start-up atmosphere with a chill room, table tennis, dart board
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please send us your CV. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to hearing from you in person.
Your e-bot7 Team