Fullstack Engineer (f/d/m) at Scout24 (Berlin, Deutschland)
Location: Berlin, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-04 05:01:24
Immobilienscout24 is the number one Real Estate digital network marketplace in Germany. We have the most listings and the most visitors.
And we provide the best experience to all out customers and consumers. We can only do this by building products and services that make the lives of all parties easier and fair. We want you to join our team to help us make our products. We also want to make products that we as engineers are proud of. This means following the industry standards, using clean code and making the right trade-offs when having tough conversations. We want you to be a part of all of this!
What we need from you:
- You will join our team to develop awesome products for our customers and consumers
- All the things in the clouds! And by cloud we mean AWS</div
- We expect you to learn from the team, while at the same time influencing how the team could do its job better
- Work with our product owners and challenge them on their assumptions
What we need you to bring:
- Someone with a passion for developing software and extending knowledge on how to make it scalable, maintainable, readable and efficient;
- Someone who wants to work in an international team of brilliant engineers and influence the team on how to perform better;
- Someone who is interested in sliding between both front-end and back-end stacks to solve problems instead of just “writing code”;
- 3-5 years of experience mostly in Java backend but experience in Serverless and Frontend is very welcomed
- Someone who is willing to discuss. For example, shall we follow Trunk base or GitFlow model.