React Native Developer (m/f/d) at medpex Versandapotheke (Berlin, Deutschland)
Location: Berlin, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-04 05:01:27
medpex is one of the largest German mail-order pharmacies and thus an important player in two of the most exciting growth markets: e-commerce and healthcare. Together with strong partner companies of the Zur Rose Group, such as DocMorris, TeleClinic, eHealth-Tec and many others, we are creating digital healthcare with innovative, smart eHealth applications.
In well-known tests, the mail-order pharmacy received top marks for reliable service, good advice and fast delivery. Based in the Rhine-Neckar region, we ship around 500,000 packages per month – to more than seven million customers throughout Germany.We are a young and innovative company with a strong corporate culture, a good dose of start-up, and steady growth. Currently we employ more than 550 people.
To grow further we need more of our biggest success factor: talented, qualified and motivated employees. That is why we are looking for a React Native Developer (m/f/d) for our offices in Berlin, Mannheim (DE) or Heerlen (NL – near Aachen).
Your tasks will be
- You will work in an agile environment to further develop and maintain our Android/iOS apps
- You develop mobile applications for our customers' digital healthcare with an eye on usability and an understanding of eCommerce. One new project, for example, is the integration of the upcoming e-recipe.
- You love coding and ensure high quality e.g. through code reviews
- You are always well informed about new developments in the React environment and actively bring your ideas and knowledge into product development
What we expect from you
- Completed studies in (business) computer science or comparable education
- Experience in working with React as well as in the implementation of mobile applications
- Good knowledge of working with different frameworks and tools (Node.js, React, Angular, Git, CSS, HTML5)
- Experience in SQL (MySQL) and relational databases is an advantage
- Knowledge of design patterns, clean code and agile development methods (Scrum) is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of English and ideally good knowledge of German
What you can expect
- Current technology. We love tech.
- Start-up flair with regular collective events (like bubble football, laser tag or canoeing)
- Flexible working times
- Bright offices with a football table, Nintendo Switch, relax lounge and the choice between an open-plan or 4-person office
- Modern tech equipment
- Dell XPS Notebook with Windows 10 (Company Standard) or MacBook Pro (OS X)
- Company mobile phone (iPhone or Android)
- Free choice of IDE and work equipment (mouse, keyboard, etc.)
- Height-adjustable desks
- Flat hierarchies, communication as equals, first name basis and no dress code.
- Air-conditioned offices, located near the city center and the main train station, but also near green areas
- Individual training and development opportunities
- Fresh fruit, drinks and coffee flat rate to keep energy levels up
- Exclusive employee discounts
Curious? Experience more about our vision and culture on https://jobs.medpex.de/#aboutus.
Our offices in Mannheim are conveniently located and well connected to local and long-distance public transport. Shops in the city center, restaurants and parks are located in the immediate vicinity.
We look forward to receiving your application and having you as part of our team. Please remember to include your last certificates along with your cover letter and CV when you apply.
For further questions please contact Stephanie Gans by phone at 0621 397316 654.