Senior App Engineer at Joint Academy (Malmö, Sweden)
Location: Malmö, Sweden
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-04 05:01:28
We are a team of researchers, software developers, designers and other professionals creating a digital treatment for one of the world's most common ailments: osteoarthritis (OA). Our platform connects patients with trained physiotherapists, and gives them access to education and an individualized daily schedule of exercises. Everything we do is based on world-class science, and the effectiveness of our treatment has been validated by several peer-reviewed studies. Joint Academy fundamentally changes OA treatment by delivering an evidence-based, scalable and cost-effective online solution.
Our tech department consists of 50+ developers aiming for creating a scalable and user friendly tech platform which can easily be released in several countries with great patient value. We balance the fast pace required in a startup with continual investment in frameworks, tools and practices to keep our platform healthy in the long term. The tech team will continue to grow the coming year.
What You'll Do
- Join a cross functional team of dedicated and skilled software professionals building a cutting-edge e-health platform
- Design and implement user-facing features that deliver digital treatment to thousands of patients on a global scale
- Write efficient code to support complex business requirements, meeting the demands of various markets, and user types
- Test your code using a range of tools and strategies, such as unit, integration, and end-to-end automated testing frameworks
- Work closely with product management and design to explore how to deliver our experience efficiently
- Act as mentor for junior engineers
- Share you knowledge to the entire engineering department
- You will work with something meaningful and a product that has a positive impact on many people's lives globally
- You will have the opportunity to work with a unique mix of people with different expertise, including leading academic scientists, medical professionals and experienced product developers
- 30 days paid vacation
- Pension and insurance package
- Flexible working hours
- Wellness contribution and workout during working hours
- Weekly techatons and a budget for competence development
- Modern office in Malmö with great views of the city, only 400 meters from Malmö central station
For any questions about this position or our recruitment processes in general, you can contact Sara Stjernquist, Head of People & Organisation, at [email protected] or 0721-81 53 43.