Team Leader - Device Integration Engineer (m/w/d) Node.js at Labforward GmbH (Berlin, Germany)
Location: Berlin, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-05 05:00:44
Labforward builds software products for laboratories and scientists. We are looking for a Team Leader (m/w/d) to help bring our IoT platform, Laboperator to the next level. If you are a technology geek willing to work in a vibrant startup with its own products, apply now!
About the job:
- Leading the team that specializes in the development and maintenance of a large collection of in-house drivers for numerous scientific devices
- Managing software releases and deployment topics related to the team's work
- Planning the software development cycles and managing backlog
- Together with the team, working on the embedded systems code structure and architecture to increase performance and improve integration with our web application
- Collaborating with other teams to meet our users' expectations
- Ensuring continuously high quality and compliance of the team’s work and output
- Following agile practices, work as a part of the team and ensure timely delivery
Our current tech stack:
- Industry technologies: SiLA, OPC UA, Modbus, RS232, REST, XML
- Experience in design and development of standalone Node.js software outside of the web development domain
- Looking forward to working for a startup and ready to take ownership, work autonomously and grow together.
- Good communicator, not afraid to ask questions and eager to learn from others.
- Comfortable working in an international and distributed team (working language is English).
Nice to have:
- Experience developing for the Raspberry Pi or similar platforms
- Knowledge of serial/network protocols and device/sensor integration