Mobile Application Developer (f/m/d) at Leica Geosystems AG (Heerbrugg, Schweiz)
Location: Heerbrugg, Schweiz
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-05 05:00:52
Committed, dynamic and with a passion for precision, we revolutionise the world of measurement and survey.
Around the globe, customers from all industries rely on our smart technologies. You want to support us in engineering and implementing powerful software without losing track of your target but always staying cool? Join our team and make your visions come true!
Mobile Application Developer (f/m/d)Heerbrugg
This appeals to you
- Developing applications such as Leica Zeno Mobile, Leica Zeno GIS Videos, HxGN SmartNet App on Android, iOS and UWP platforms
- Working in agile software development team
- Close collaboration with product management and support teams
- Prototyping, designing, implementing and testing of software solutions related to AR
This is you
- Passionate about Software & Mobile Development
- A relevant university qualification (BSc / MSc) in computer science or proven track record in the industry
- 5 years of solid experience in designing and developing mobile apps
- Advanced knowledge in .NET technologies C# and Xamarin Forms
- Good knowledge about mobile platforms (Android, iOS, UWP) and cross platform development
- Additional knowledge about Objective-C, Java, C++ and AR is a plus
- Experience with mobile UI design and optimization
- Self-confident, outspoken personality, with a flair for high-quality work
- Fluent in English, German nice to have
As part of Hexagon, an enterprise with around 20,000 employees worldwide, we offer interesting and challenging tasks in a dynamic, high-tech environment within a growing business, enabling our employees to further develop themselves, nurture their talents and thus make a valuable contribution to achieving our goals.
How can I apply