Senior Devops Engineer at Inaccess (Athens, Greece)
Location: Athens, Greece
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-05 05:01:10
Want to participate in our worldwide PaaS journey towards maximizing clean energy integration into the global power grid?UNITY IIOT PaaS combines robust and scalable timeseries databases, message brokers and event-streaming subsystems around a distributed backend and a number of microservices, along with proprietary real-time calculation, event processing and notification engines that collect, cleanse, calculate and store billions of data-points per day, across tens of millions of live signal tags per cluster.As we are committed to delivering the richest feature set in the industry, we compete and differentiate by continuously investing in our platform;Our software development team use Nexus Scrum across several different technologies ranging from User Interfaces to Connectivity Protocols, to Monitoring and Control, Performance Analytics, Reporting and Data Management, to ML-assisted forecasting and predictive maintenance algorithms.To augment our Development team's release schedule, we are looking for experienced DevOps engineers for our ITSM team,to help increase our software delivery velocity and reduce features' lead time.
Our ITSM team ensures that reliability and performance of both internal and externally-visible systems matches users' needs, while facilitating a fast rate of improvement.
We use a mix of open source, SaaS and internally developed tools to manage and support our services life cycle (deploy, configure, upgrade, monitor, optimize).
- grow systems by advocating for changes that enhance reliability, performance and serviceability
- build, deploy, improve, scale and augment our kubernetes-based services
- work closely with development teams members to design and deploy new services
- work closely with the development teams on the CI/CD processes
- practice corrective incident response
- perform and automate deployment, maintenance and upgrades across a fleet of servers and devices
- draft and maintain service documentation and processes
- determine bottlenecks and evolve automation of repetitive tasks
- you will be working with technologies like Cassandra, PostgreSQL, Kafka, MQTT, LAMP and more
- Private health insurance plan
- Educational expenses for courses, certifications and books
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with a highly motivated multicultural team in a dynamic and fast paced environment that provides the ground and the opportunity for international career development.