(Senior) Backend Engineer (m/f/d) - REMOTE at GoStudent GmbH () (allows remote)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-05 05:01:16
- Learning experience: Together with our Frontend team, you implement the backend logic for our new features on the platform to help students realize their full potential and free our tutors from annoying overhead.
- Clean Code: Produce clean and well-tested Backend code, diagnose defects and provide effective solutions.
- Agile teams: Work alongside Product Managers, UX Designers, QA Engineers & our Frontend team with colleagues from Sofia and Vienna.
- Internal processes: In order to make our processes even more effective, efficient and scalable, you develop tools and workflows that help us to grow and improve.
- Proactivity: You like to try out new things, have ideas to challenge the status quo, you are not afraid of mistakes and roll up your sleeves to make things happen. Besides that, you are a self-organized and independently working person.
Who you are:
- Min. 3 years of relevant professional experience in (backend) web development
- High level of experience with NodeJs as well as excellent knowledge of Websockets and REST; knowledge of ReactJs is a Plus
- Experience with Golang is a plus
- High level of experience with messaging queue/broker - NATS, RabbitMQ, Redis or similar
- High level of experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- High level of experience with building distributed applications and services
- Working proficiency in English
What we offer you:
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated and openminded colleagues.
- Modern & developer-friendly TechStack.
- Opportunity to be creative and have a direct impact on the product.
- Flexible working hours, fully remote or/and in our modern offices in Vienna, Berlin, Lyon, London, Madrid, Milan or Athens.
- Career paths and the opportunity for professional career development.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Apply now and join our team of 400+ employees, 3,000+ tutors and 10,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!