Front End Developer at Huboo Technologies Ltd (Bristol, UK)
Location: Bristol, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-06 05:00:13
What do we offer for our Front End Developer?
We have a strong company culture, a fantastic work environment amazing new office in Bristol (there will be a roof terrace, bar, fully working kitchen and a load of other great parts) and will (when COVID-19 has gone) run regular social events – so if the job looks right for you, then come and join our thriving team. We are constantly improving the way we do agile, so as a part of the team, you will be expected to contribute to helping us figure out how we can move forward, delivering more business value in less time with happier, motivated teams.
What does a day in the life look like for a Front End Developer at huboo:
You will be working in a Scrum Team which will include an SRE, a dedicated Product Owner (PO), a dedicated Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer and a Tech Lead following the Scrum process.
You will be responsible for:
- Technical refining process
- Working with the PO to understand new features and the technical implementation of these features
- Working with the QA Engineer to understand testing capabilities and how this can be done
- Being a part of 3 Amigo sessions
- Working on 2-week Sprint plans
- Running demo’s for stakeholders including QA to ensure they can automate testing
- Working with peers to review each other’s work in a supportive environment
- Taking part in Scrum reviews
This is a fast paced, fun, and challenging environment where you get a chance to showcase your talents and work with a great team. The Senior PHP Developer role at huboo is pivotal to our future growth as we look to grow our business throughout the UK and into Europe!
Apply today for an informal discussion and to understand a bit more about us!