Senior Software Engineer, Content Management System Product Group (CMS) at HubSpot () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-06 05:00:16
About the team
We’re looking for talented software engineers to work with us on building the next generation of HubSpot CMS.
Today, our SaaS CMS is used by 70,000+ sites, and we’re looking to significantly grow that - think 10x or more - over the next several years. The HubSpot CMS has been built with marketers and content creators in mind - key features of the system include WYSIWYG in-context content editing, a module framework that enables developers to build tools non-technical marketers and content creators can use to create beautiful pages, and tight integration with the HubSpot CRM for personalization and reporting.
To 10x our growth, we want to build a system that’s as pleasant for CMS developers to use as it is for marketers and looks toward the future of web development, and we’re looking for developers with experience and opinions about building a fantastic CMS.
Because we’re dealing with web content, full-stack experience is a plus. That said, we have front-end, back-end, and full-stack teams working on different parts of the system so if you’re comfortable with any and all parts of the stack, there are plenty of opportunities to have an impact and hone your skills.
What we're looking for
- A strong engineer interested in writing in Java or other modern back end technologies
- Comfortable building on top of and working on the core of open-source or enterprise CMSes
- Interested in creating a compelling developer experience for web developers from end-to-end
- Opinionated about what makes a great website and everything that goes into it
- Excited to join a super-smart, driven, and humble team