Java Full Stack (Associate) Developer (f/m/d) for SAP Concur at SAP (Sankt Leon-Rot, Germany)
Location: Sankt Leon-Rot, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-06 05:00:23
Requisition ID: 287486Work Area: Software-Design and DevelopmentLocation: St.Leon-Rot Expected Travel: 0 - 10%Career Status: GraduateEmployment Type: Part time or Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
THE ROLESAP Concur offers cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. By integrating data and applications, SAP Concur delivers an effortless experience and total transparency into spend wherever and whenever it happens.The integration of credit card data is one of the most important topics in the spend area. There is no more need for travelers to manually enter their expenses; instead all credit card paid expenses are automatically imported into the system ensuring high data quality and integrity. Your tasks will include:
- Design and develop code to scale to increasing numbers of users: The biggest corporate Expense tool is growing, and our product needs to scale along with our customers
- Ensure a high software quality by designing, developing and executing manual and automated tests suites
- Help resolve customer impacting issues in production: Provide the technical knowledge and analysis to find root cause and resolve service outages
- Ensure smoothly service operations
- Continuously learn and self-develop
- Take over responsibility for DevOps tasks and on-call schedules (coming with additional compensation)
- University degree in computer science, engineering or similar area or documented IT specialist
- Experience about software design and development process
- Openness to work in a full stack Java environment containing different technical platforms
- Readiness to work across all technology layers from UI to persistence layer
- Knowledge about development tools like Jenkins, Eclipse, Ansible, Artifactory, Maven, Gradle, Kibana
- Practical experience with SQL
- Knowledge in test automation development and tools
- Very good communication skills in English (oral, written), German is a plus
ABOUT THE TEAMYou will work together with a great team of experienced and engaged 6 cross-functional and diverse development experts in designing new features and re-architecting existing ones in the area of credit card integration.#SOFEJP
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If youre searching for a company thats dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.