(Senior) Full-Stack Engineer (f/m/d) for Business Process Intelligence at SAP (Walldorf, Germany)
Location: Walldorf, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-06 05:00:29
Requisition ID: 286144Work Area: Software-Design and DevelopmentLocation: Walldorf or St. Leon-RotExpected Travel: 0 - 20%Career Status: ProfessionalEmployment Type: Part-Time or Regular Full-Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Summary & Role Information
We are looking for an experienced and dependable individual, who is passionate about developing a scalable SaaS solution in the SAP Cloud Platform. In this role, you’ll iterate quickly with a small but high energy team to gather data from different source systems. You’ll ensure that we use the most suitable technologies and the right features to allow easy and efficient exploration and analysis of this data.
You should be hungry, ambitious and get energized by tying with new people and helping solve their problems with technology. This is your opportunity to contribute to the growth of a new start-up, in a venture capital style incubator, with the backing of one of the most impactful brands in enterprise technology.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Deep knowledge of programming constructs like functional, Object-Oriented programming
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks such as React or AngularJS
- Knowledge in developing on cloud infrastructures (e.g. AWS, Azure, SAP Business technology platform)
- Knowledge of cloud deployment paradigm using Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry.
- Working knowledge of agile development principles and experience using GitHub
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills in English, written and spoken. German is a plus
- A positive, open-minded, and collaborative personality with strong self-management skills
- Experience with handling of mass data (structured and unstructured)
- Proficient in writing streaming API
Furthermore, the followings skills might be a benefit:
- Knowledge in SAP HANA, SAP Business technology platform (formerly known as SAP cloud platform) and SAP CAP
- Experience with OData and REST
- Experience with the SAP data model (for selected SAP application areas in SAP ERP and/or SAP S/4HANA)
- Knowledge in Kafka highly desirable
- Ideally working experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Awareness of secure programming
- 4+ years of professional experience in software development
- Proven success-track in the development of highly scalable cloud applications
- Experience with microservice architectures and distributed systems
- Experience in automated testing (Unit Testing, Integration Testing, E2E UI testing)
About the team
Building on SAP's intelligent enterprise strategy it is the mission of Business Process Intelligence to assist our customers in navigating through their digital transformation, help them understand and improve their business processes in a data-driven way. Our purpose is to help our customers innovate in an ever-changing world! #businessprocessintelligence #SAPBPICareers #SOFEJP
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.