Software Architect at Verimi GmbH (Berlin, Germany)
Location: Berlin, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-06 05:00:30
We are Verimi - The identity platform for Europe. We develop solutions for digital identity management. We are a joint venture of many international shareholders, including Allianz, Axel Springer, Bundesdruckerei, Daimler, Deutsche Bahn, Deutsche Bank, Deutsche Telekom, Giesecke & Devrient, Lufthansa, Samsung and Volkswagen. At our headquarters in Berlin-Kreuzberg we work with approximately 70 highly motivated employees. We want to offer a digitalized world without hurdles for users – where they can store their data once at Verimi and then use it again and again to log in and identify themselves online with just one click. Our focus is on the user: that's why only the user decides when to share data with companies.
Software Architect (d/f/m)
We are looking for team players to support us and who are passionate about making the Internet more convenient, secure and fair.
- We love data security and have the unique opportunity to help shape the future of digital identity management in Germany and Europe.
- We are a dynamic company built on a solid foundation with well-known shareholders.
- We live flat hierarchies and short communication channels in a highly motivated and diverse team.
- We offer every team member plenty of freedom to contribute their own ideas and thus shape our growth together.
- We live "New Work" and work flexibly in a modern and central office in Berlin-Kreuzberg and in mobile office.
- We encourage personal development through regular feedback sessions and a training budget for each employee.
- We offer 30 days of holiday, a benefit programme and an employee referral programme.
- You design the architecture of future features in the Verimi platform in coordination with the Product Management and the development teams.
- You communicate with our partners in shared development projects, to make sure the interfaces are well designed and understood.
- You help to analyze and troubleshoot incidents.
- You design, push and develop technical improvements and proof of concepts for our software.
- You present technical complex solutions to internal and external stakeholders.
- You have a university degree in computer science or a related field.
- You have several years of experience as software architect.
- You are an expert in Java, Spring, Microservice Architecture, OAuth2.0, Continuous Deployment and Kubernetes, with some experience in modern web frontend and app development technologies.
- You are fluent in English, German and UML
We are looking forward to you.