(Senior) Frontend Engineer (m/f/d) at Lendico Deutschland GmbH (Berlin, Deutschland)
Location: Berlin, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-06 05:00:39
As (Senior) Frontend Engineer you are the link between our core banking system (backend), the internal back office and external frontend. You will be responsible for delivering a high-quality frontend experience for our internal and external users.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contribution on our customer-facing frontend and back-office interfaces
- Improvement of the existing frontend, dashboard and content management system
- Supporting the maintenance and improvement of our existing services, as well as the overall architecture
- Integration of new backend systems and APIs with the frontend
- Building modular and reusable components with vuejs
- Actively proposing necessary upgrades and updates to keep up with modern security and development best practices
- Expansion of our front-end architecture and establishment of software lifecycle and quality assurance processes (unit test, UI test, build, code analysis)
- University degree in Computer Science or similar
- Several years of professional experience as a front-end or full-stack developer.
- Strong analytical skills and willingness to come up with new and innovative ideas and solutions.
- Deep knowledge of Material Design, Async/await, EventEmitter, States and Lifecycle
- Teamplayer with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English with the ability to present ideas concisely and persuasively
- Experience with Figma
A plus point for you:
- Good understanding of Micro Frontend concept/Web Components or previous experiences
- Knowledge of pipeline and Functions
WHAT WE OFFER
A completely digital recruiting process – for the health in current times
- A steep learning curve in an innovative industry; including plenty of responsibility and conceptual freedom
- An international team of experts who inspire and support you
- An unlimited contract
- An easily accessible and modern workplace in the heart of Berlin
- Regular get-togethers, team-building events, barbecues, and parties (currently virtual, of course!)
- Various benefits, from BVG ticket (AB) to training budget and lunch allowance
- Typical start-up perks: soft drinks and snacks for free, language classes (German and English), company pension scheme, etc.