Full Stack Developer (React/.NET) at Cleverbit Software (San Gwann, Malta) (allows remote)
Location: San Gwann, Malta
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-06 05:00:50
Cleverbit Software is seeking a talented Full Stack Developer who thrives in a challenging, team-driven environment.
At Cleverbit Software, we believe that by combining a flexible working environment with a culture of continuous learning, we can drive better results. By joining our team, you can expect to work on innovative technology used by a lot of people on an international scale.
Interested in applying? Here’s what you can expect!
- Ability to work remotely with flexible hours.
- Small, tight-knit teams who care about your growth.
- Diverse team members from around the world.
- Paid career development aid, including study leave, books, courses, conferences, subscriptions, and more.
- Fast-paced projects centered on leading technologies at scale.
The Cleverbit Software Advantage:
At Cleverbit Software, we put our people first. That’s why we go above and beyond to give our team members nothing but the best. By joining us as a Full Stack Developer, you’ll have access to the following benefits:
- 28 days of vacation leave, balancing rest and productivity for optimal output.
- Paid training and courses such as study leave to acquire invaluable skillsets for enhanced proficiency.
- Additional pay or vacation days for any extra time that you may have spent working.
- Complimentary hardware for your remote office, custom-tailored to your preferences.
Working at Cleverbit Software:
No two days at Cleverbit Software are exactly the same. One day, you may find yourself designing microservices to support hundreds of thousands of concurrent users. The next, you may be working on AI features while leveraging cutting-edge cloud technology. Oftentimes, you will find yourself using exciting technologies like Redis, Elasticsearch, GraphQL, Azure Cognitive Services, and more. Every step of the way, you will be digging deep on challenging projects that redefine the status-quo.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Working on development tasks from a backlog in tools like Azure DevOps and Jira.
- Writing reusable and reliable code.
- Identifying bugs while troubleshooting and testing code.
- Assisting other team members and collaborating on projects.
- Sharing knowledge to improve internal processes and skillsets.
- Providing meaningful input during retrospective meetings.
We prefer our Full Stack Developers to have the following qualifications:
- BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience with ASP.NET Web API or MVC.
- Proficient in C#, ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core.
- Strong understanding of database paradigms (SQL).
- Knowledge of Azure services and concepts such as event-based messaging, distributed caches and related technologies is considered an asset.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps or Jira.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Apply to be a Full Stack Developer at Cleverbit Software today!
Although we consider remote developers, we prefer developers who are willing to come and work from our Maltese office or who can work remotely from Malta. We can assist you with the relocation.
You can apply on [email protected]