Backend Laravel Developer at Aduro (London, UK)
Location: London, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-07 05:00:08
We build awesome products!
From VR to Education we work across multiple sectors, bringing together our backgrounds, experience and passions to help our clients make a difference in the lives of their customers.
Thats why we value people more than anything else. Were a friendly, supportive and inclusive team that is growing fast and would love you to be a part of it!
Day in the life of a Backend Developer
Within Aduro, backend developers have the opportunity to work over different stacks, building microservices or maintaining current applications. From using Laravel to build complex RBAC systems to developing cloud architectures to building Node microservices, theres plenty of interesting problems to solve every day!
Using PHP (primarily with Laravel), youll be working within cross functional teams to complete the build of new products alongside supporting products that have an active roadmap. We work in an agile way, which enables the team to swap between projects if necessary; keeping things interesting and allowing you to get more experience in the technologies that interest you!
What will you do?
Were growing, quickly! We are looking for a brilliant backend developer to join the team and get involved in some of our more complex and demanding projects.
Initially, you will be building an investment management platform API, enabling councils to fill the gap in their social housing quotas and helping vulnerable families get back on track. Youll be working on complex RBAC structures and systems, building features from the ground up and working with the frontend team to integrate the API.
Within a project, youll not only be actively developing but youll also be taking part in occasional client facing meetings and contributing to the overall architecture of what you are building. Youll have a huge impact on the projects you work on and will be able to shape them using your expertise and creativity.
- £45-50k Starting Salary with regular pay reviews inline with market demand
- Flexible working times, giving you lots of room to decide where, when and how you work
- Remote working (within the UK) with occasional trips to London
- 20 days annual leave + bank holiday + Christmas break + birthday day off
- Friendly, inclusive and diverse culture, encouraging you to build on your skills and have a great sway on different projects
- Complete trust and autonomy with your role, you get to own your work and make your skills count!
- Pension contributions