Senior Full-stack Web Developer at F-Secure (Pozna, Poland)
Location: Pozna, Poland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-07 05:00:22
F-Secure delivers research-led cyber security to defend organizations, society and people from real-world attacks and build resilience into their approach. Our people are a mix of technical and creative experts – diverse, talented, and passionate people – working tirelessly to help us advance the industry with new ways of thinking. They lead their own development, in and out of the office. They call the shots when it comes to building a place to call home in our organization.
If you want to be developing high performant, data intensive web applications that are directly helping in the fight against cyber breaches, then this is the role for you! We, in Detection and Response R&D (DRRD) unit, are looking for a Full-stack Web Developer. Our unit builds technologies for detection and continuous response against the most advanced cyber-attacks out there. The technologies we build are sold to different market segments in different forms -- either as pure-play software or as managed services.
Endpoint detection and response technologies generally work by collecting data from the endpoint and finding anomalies and attacks in that data. This requires an application that is not only efficient enough to handle the large datasets it is presented but also powerful enough to apply complex filtering to this information. Your role as a full-stack web developer is to, together with a seasoned team of other developers, ensure that our portals stay robust, well-performing, and a delight to use by our customers.
- Work with development teams remotely and locally to produce quality software solutions
- Design both client and server side architecture solutions
- Implement the front-end of our Portals per our UI designs
- Write well-structured, reliable, efficient and easily maintainable code
- Troubleshoot, debug and fix issues
- Write technical documentation
- Optimize new and existing code to make the applications more performant and easier to maintain
- Work efficiently both independently and collaboratively
What are we looking for?
- +3 years of proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing web applications
- Familiarity with docker, Jenkins, CI/CD, Falcon (or any python web framework), Vue.js and/or Angular
- Basic understanding of AWS in relation to hosting web applications
- Ability to communicate in English fluently
- Teamwork skills and can-do attitude
- An active interest in the future of web development and technologies
What will you get from us
- A chance to make a true impact in building the tools for defending against cyber-attacks
- And of course, we offer a great working atmosphere, competitive salary and benefits including extensive health care, remote working, company supported sport activities and many more things to keep our best asset – people – happy!
A security background check will be conducted for the selected candidate in accordance with Finnish Security Clearance act 726/2015.