Senior Quality Engineer, F-Secure Security Cloud at F-Secure (Helsinki, Finland)
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-07 05:00:23
Do you want to make a difference every day for yourself and the world?Do you see yourself working at F-Secure? Protecting people and businesses from cyber threats.
F-Secure delivers research-led cyber security to defend people, organizations and society from real-world attacks and build resilience into their approach. Our people are a mix of technical and creative experts – diverse, talented, and passionate people – working to help us advance the industry with new ways of thinking. They lead their own development, in and out of the office. They call the shots when it comes to building a place to call home in our organization.
In the Security Research and Technologies unit, we do everything from backend systems architecture to low-level kernel drivers, reverse engineering to artificial intelligence. Although the tasks we work on are varied, there's one thing we all have in common - what we do is meaningful and impactful.
In this role you will be developing and operating the F-Secure Security Cloud that provides the cornerstone of F-Secure's award winning cyber security products. Our high-available solution, deployed in public cloud, processes millions of events per day with advanced automation and include backend services for our Labs research use.
Your responsibilities will be leading our quality assurance activities and TA development. You will also participate to Security Cloud operations and monitoring as a member of the team ensuring the reliability and solid functionality of our service. You get to be a member in a team of world-class developers and cloud experts working with some of the best cyber security experts in the world, helping us to protect the digital world.
What are we looking for?
- Good communication, team work skills and positive attitude
- Solid experience in Quality Assurance practices and continuous integration, including TA or CI/CD systems such as Jenkins or AWS CodePipeline
- Keen interest in understanding the protection service and the value it provides
- Experience with distributed backend systems with high availability and scalable architecture
- Experience using AWS or other public cloud services, deployment automation and monitoring & alerting (e.g. AWS EC2, ECS, CodePipeline, Lambda, S3, IAM, Kinesis, Kafka, DynamoDB, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, Nagios, …)
- Experience and knowledge of some of the following: Python, Java, Docker, Karate framework or similar, REST, nosql databases, devops, Grafana
- Security minded approach
What will you get from us
At F-Secure you can be who you are – bring your best self to the game and help us outsmart cyber security threats.
We offer competitive salary and extensive benefits including extensive health care, remote working, company supported sport activities, gym and sauna at the premises. We even subsidize your commuting by partially paying you a bicycle and many more things to keep our best asset – people – happy. And of course a flexible working environment. Join us and make the connected world a safer place!
Please apply as soon as possible. We will start processing the applications and starting interviews during the application period, and will hire when a suitable candidate is found.
Security background check will be conducted for the selected candidate, in accordance with the Finnish Security Clearance Act 726/2014.