Add To BookmarksCompany:
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-07 05:00:34
- Solid experience with Angular on large scale projects
- Experience with Sass, Less and/or CSS Modules
- Extensive experience with GraphQL
- Proven experience leading a team of engineers in multiple projects, including mentoring junior engineers and guiding their professional growth
- Extensive and excellent client-facing skills
- Ability to build and improve a REST/JSON API client
- Ability to debug API responses
- Write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
Nice to have:
- Experience working with React and Node.js
- Knowledge of technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Linux, Azure and AWS services
- Experience with working remotely
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Problem solver
- Proactive attitude
- Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games (League of Legends), Sony, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc. (top education company), Coinbase (#1 crypto exchange), BeachBody (#1 fitness company), etc.
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world:
- Be part of the most energizing community for developers in the world by participating in our Seasons, a 3-month experience filled with challenges, rewards, RPGs, competitions, and more, all centered around a theme that will inspire and energize you.
- Get $2,500 per year (Unleash+) to spend on doing more of what you love and staying energized. Use it on conferences, courses, video games, photography gear, music gear, cooking gear, a gym membership, adventure sports, baby/pet sitting, productivity apps, restaurants, coworking, movie tickets, headphones, etc.