Software Team Lead (Mobile) at Clevermed (Edinburgh, UK)
Location: Edinburgh, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-07 05:00:51
- Clevermed create the UK's leading maternity and neonatal solutions. Enabling NHS staff to deliver high quality care to their patients.
- We have been operating successfully for over 20 years and still retain our small business company culture.
- Our teams make a real positive difference in improving women and childrens healthcare.
We are looking for a Software Team Lead to join our mobile team to develop and enhance our patient apps with exciting new features. The apps are used by 150,000+ users and are key in giving patients access to their medical records and care plans.
Make a difference
You could be delivering solutions that actively improve the healthcare of patients worldwide, while working with a great team of people.
We foster a collaborative environment that encourages continual improvement with the ability to grow, learn new technologies and thrive. Located in Edinburgh city centre, with stunning views, you will be working with our great team in a friendly environment.
You'll be involved in all stages of development from ideas and architecture through to deployment and support.
This role is open to anyone who can attend our Edinburgh office 2 days a week as required.
What you'll be doing
- You'll be the Technical Lead on the team responsible for our patient and clinical mobile apps
- Lead the team using agile methodologies, modern devops practices, and continuous improvement. (Including daily stand-ups, planning, review, retrospectives, prioritisation, release planning, peer review, deployments etc.)
- Full stack development covering iOS and Android development through API services and data access
- Delivering value directly to thousands of users through regular and frequent release cycles
- Collaborate with our support team to help them diagnose and resolve customer issues
- In partnership with the Product Owner, you'll be responsible for defining the direction of the products, maintaining high quality, and balancing technical improvements with user and business needs
Technologies you'll use
- Our apps are developed using Xamarin.Forms, with .NET backend and SQL server, hosted in Azure
- C#, Azure, Service Bus, ASP.NET, Xamarin.iOS, .NET Core, HTML/CSS, React.js, MS SQL
- As big fans of automation we love Azure DevOps & Octopus Deploy
Our benefits package includes:
- Salary £55-65k (depending on experience)
- 33 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Flexible working - an environment and policy that supports and adapts to your lifestyle
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Friday drinks - an informal catch up and wind down every Friday afternoon