QA Automation Engineer (Python, PHP, Selenium) at Modus Create () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-08 05:00:06
Experience: Mid Level
Hello! Are you ready to Work from Home and transform your career?
We're looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join the engineering team at Modus. Want to help our clients build awesome solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested in working from home with some of the best talent on the planet?
You love pinpointing gaps in test coverage and developing plans to fill those gaps. You'll have a primary focus on designing test plans and processes for new and existing products. Our client’s tech stack is Python, Laravel, PHP, Pytest, Jira, TestRail, Selenium. Experience is needed with different testing frameworks to make decisions on the best path forward. Automation is key for this role, however, some manual testing is required.
You have worked with teams before on large and demonstrable projects, and are an expert at all kinds of automated testing including Functional, End to End, Regression, Integration, etc. You understand how to build upon what is available to help improve testing efforts and organize tests using test case management systems. You understand Agile software development and DevOps practices, and can work closely with development teams to help them optimize their code.
You love learning. Engineering is an ever-evolving world. You enjoy playing with new tech and exploring areas that you might not have experience with yet. You are self-driven, self-learner willing to share knowledge and participate actively in your community.
Having overlap with your team is critical when working in a global remote team. Modus requires all team members to overlap with EST morning hours daily. In addition, reliable high speed internet is a must.
Things You Might Do
Modus is a fast-growing, and remote-first company, so you'll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you'll probably do:
- Give back to the community via open source and blog posts
- Travel and meet great people- as part of our remote-first lifestyle, it's important that we come together as needed to work together, meet each other in person and have fun together. Please keep that in mind when you apply.
- Teach and be taught: Modus creates active teams that work in internal and external projects together, giving opportunities to stay relevant with the latest technologies and learning from experts worldwide
- Interact directly with internal and external clients to represent Modus and its values
Why Modus Create:
Our Benefits may vary according to the Country you are located in, so please reach out to our recruiter in case you have any questions.
If you become a contractor we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- 100% Remote work (could vary according to the client's needs)
- Travel according to client's needs
- The chance to work side-by-side with thought leaders in emerging tech
Do you have what it takes? Apply today!