Senior/Lead SaaS Engineer (Hybrid workplace) at Siteimprove (København, Denmark)
Location: København, Denmark
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-08 05:00:40
Experienced(or lead) Software Engineer
We are looking for our new awesome software developer and teammate at the Content Quality team.
We are responsible for the Siteimprove Quality Assurance product (QA) – which is the backbone of the product suite. Our Quality Assurance product helps thousands of organizations around the world ensure high-quality website content and provide a seamless website experience to their visitors.
As part of the team, you will add new features, challenge working solutions and collaborate with the rest of our amazing teams.
While your clean, delicious, and maintainable code is making its way to production, we will provide you with:
- Fellowship. You will be a member of a truly talented and experienced team of engineers
- Feedback. Receiving feedback is not only what you get from your manager alone. We support each other in growing our potential.
- Diversity. We are an international organization, and we value our diverse backgrounds – it is what makes us so unique!
- Growth. ‘If we are not improving, we are falling behind’ – we take this seriously and we help everyone excel through internal or external learning options.
- Commitment. We are committed to shipping high quality code that our customers depend on.
- Community. The Siteimprove team spirit is not there only when we brew our own beer or enjoy it at the Friday bar over a game of pool. It is a part of who we are every day. We have various clubs to share experience and learn while having fun! It can also be experienced via video calls these days.
- Develop, maintain and continuously improve the QA product and its connected services
- Work together with the product owner, UX designers, quality engineers, and fellow developers to shape nothing less than great solutions, based on high quality standards
- Take part in and improve the way we develop software
- Collect and share knowledge both within and outside our team
What we expect from you
- Love writing code on different levels of the tech stack
- Thrive working in an iterative development process, being a strong problem-solver both independently and in teams
- Be a strong communicator
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Stay curious and updated on new technologies and frameworks
- Be proud of what you do
- Use your current programming knowledge to adapt to our tech stack
The Siteimprove toolbox
- C#/.NET Core, GO, Python
- Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka
- Oracle, MySQL
What We Hope You’ll Love About Siteimprove
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. Read more about the Siteimprovers and our inclusive, people-centric culture in this section here: https://careers.siteimprove.com/culture/
- Corporate Social Responsibility. Siteimprove is a global thought leader within the field of digital inclusion, and we proudly give back to the community locally as well as globally.
- Tech talks & meetups. We regularly host meetups and organize weekly tech talks for all employees to join.
- Outstanding Office Location. We are located in the heart of Copenhagen in a beautiful building sometimes referred to as “the Palace” by our employees
- Leadership development. We prioritize your personal as well as professional development.
How To Apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your application. If you have any questions regarding the job or need a reasonable accommodation to apply, feel free to contact our HR Business Partner Jacob Bjerrehuus at [email protected]