Python Backend Developer (f/m/x)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-08 05:00:52
Synergeticon is a fast-growing company in the field of digitalization and automation, specializing on state-of-the-art technologies to boost efficiency for production and maintenance processes. Projects we realize typically focus on:
Computer Vision: anonymization, object detection, scene understanding, and more on stationary and edge devices to integrate AI in industry contexts Data Science: data analytics, automated data transfers & time-series analysis, clustering & forecasting solutions as well as a variety of geospatial and language data processing solutions Robotics: Human-robot interaction, robot-supported manufactoring processes, customized service and industry related robot solutions Our talented and motivated team forms the basis for our success. We constantly face new challenges and are now looking for you to support us as a "Python Backend Developer (f/m/x)".
Now you have the chance to take responsibility and actively contribute your ideas! Sounds interesting? Any questions? Then get in touch with us.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
...and see what's possible with Python in industry and an agile, diverse team!
- You get data from A to B, design interfaces, are responsible for software architecture
- You work on backend solutions of different size and complexity - cloud, server, or edge device
- You analyze technical requirements and develop in an agile manner
- You advise on projects in terms of technical feasibility & performance
- You ensure the reusability, modularization, and standardization of code
- You develop prototypes as well as big, test-driven frameworks and monitor software quality (e.g. DRY, SSOT, ...)
- You use our flexible and self-organized way of working for your personal development in the team and to expand your technical expertise and actively shape the collaboration
- You value writing high quality and maintainable code
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Software Architecture, Software Engineering, or related field
- Extensive experience in Python backend development, including test-driven development (unit and integration testing) as well as object-oriented programming
- Extensive experience with Docker & Git
- Experience with APIs (gRPC, REST)
- Worked with CI/CD pipelines
- Courageous and open to face new challenges
- Fluent English, written and spoken, and preferably basic understanding of German
- Worked with NoSQL databases before (MongoDB)
- Worked on data-driven projects before, e.g. with Pandas, NumPy, Streamz/Dask, TensorFlow, ...
- Knowledge of functional programming (map, reduce, lambdas, ...) and/or multiprocessing
- Experience with Python frameworks: PyMongo, h5py, PyTest, MyPy, NumPy, SciPy, Numba, cryptography
- Worked with AsyncIO before
- Value PEP8 & Zen of Python
_ = "f", "m", "x"
we don't care, our team needs to be diverse and interdisciplinary
- Possibility to work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting digitalization projects in the field of robotics, AI, and automation
- Projects in the aerospace and automotive industry
- Work with a diverse, interdisciplinary team
- Atmosphere of a fast-growing company full of opportunities
- Own responsibilities, combined with short decision-making paths
- State-of-the-art technologies that allow you to put your ideas into action
- A young, agile team awaits you in our office at the Center for Applied Aeronautics Research in Finkenwerder, Germany
your_career = await apply_now()
We do not need a cover letter - we are developers. Diploma and ideally additional information like GitHub, StackOverflow, ... is more than enough.