Full Stack Engineer at Auth0 () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-08 05:01:18
Auth0 is growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Do you want to make the internet more secure by being part of a team focused on making developer's lives better? Here at Auth0 we’re focused on securing the internet by powering the login box. We’re currently hiring an Engineer to be part of the Developer Productivity team. This is a core engineering team engaging in customer facing work. You'd be focusing on improving our Documentation infrastructure, to allow our customers, who are developers, to learn how to configure and use our authentication and identity tool suite.
This work enables a more secure, fully featured internet. As more developers stop wasting time building their own half-baked security solutions and use Auth0's well-thought-out ones, they have time to build new things.
- Evaluate new technologies and techniques to improve overall practices.
- Interact with different teams to ensure a correct implementation of the system.
- Craft secure, performant, cross-platform browser applications.
- Build modular, well-documented, responsive, and accessible React components.
- Integrate with other services in the ecosystem.
You'd be an excellent fit if you:
- Have experience engineering web application, working closely to the front-end.
- Are familiar with NodeJS and RESTful APIs.
- Are comfortable working on React TypeScript applications.
- Have attention to detail and make user experience a top priority.
- Are able to balance idealism and pragmatism in a dynamic work environment.
- Possess self-management skills with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Live in Canada or Argentina.
It is helpful, but not required, if you:
- Have experience working with React and Styled Components.
- Have experience with accessibility.
- A good understanding of semantic HTML and responsive CSS.
- #CA; #AR;