Backend Architect & Senior Developer (Pixel.bet) at LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group (Tas-Sliema, Malta)
Location: Tas-Sliema, Malta
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-08 05:01:18
Pixel.bet, Who are we?
We are an esport betting and casino startup that have the ambition of becoming the leading esport betting platform.
We rely on transparency, trust and simplicity while always being customer-focused and open to new futuristic ideas.
Pixel.bet believes in a ‘flat’ company structure, this means that everyone joining us at this stage will be empowered with responsibility and able to make a difference in their respective and preferred area.
The development team today is composed of 4 members having many different backgrounds and experiences.
Together they have developed fresh gaming products using the latest technologies for both frontend / backend and using top class cloud infrastructure.
By joining the pixel.bet development team today you will be taking part of achieving the following goals:
- Further improving and maintaining our code base, not much legacy concepts since the code is still new and fresh
- Esport betting v2.0: redesign of the esport showing more live data/stats and adding focus on new customer experiences, such as theatre modes
- Maintaining and improving existing casino integrations services and creating new ones
- Building on top of a new Bonus / Achievement system
- Back Office improvements and develop new CRM tools using top industry providers
The ideal candidate should be able to lead and improve the backend architecture of a gaming system and work with the following stack:
- RESTful API design and development via JaxRS
- Micro services architecture
- Server-side languages like Java and SQL
- Java frameworks such as Spring, SpringBoot and JPA
- Database technologies like MySQL and MongoDB
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, Google Cloud Services.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Enterprise components such as Big Query, Kubernetes, pub/sub, Cloud SQL etc.
- Be familiar with messaging systems such as JMS, Pub/Sub, etc
**As our company working language is English so we’d like to see your CV in English please**
At LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group we firmly believe that our diversity is what makes us unique and that everyone and anyone is welcome to enjoy the ride - regardless of age, gender, disability, race, national or ethnic origin, religion, language, marital or civil partnership status, political beliefs and sexual orientation.
We are highly committed to uphold a high level of diversity and inclusion throughout our entire group. Being a global company with a widely diverse customer base makes it essential for our workforce to be a reflection of this.
By doing so, we believe we will achieve the best possible customer experience and create better value to our shareholders by doing so.
Working Hours - Covid-19
We have a work from home policy during COVID times however would like someone who would work 20% from the office in the future.
Competitive guaranteed salary and benefits such as gym allowance, health insurance andmodern and relaxed office environment.
If you are not based in the job location, we will also provide you with a relocation package.