Product Manager Tessent DFT - SISW - 250821 at Siemens AG (Wilsonville, OR)
Location: Wilsonville, OR
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-10 05:00:55
Company: SISW - EDA
Job Title: Product Manager Tessent DFT SISW - 250821
Job Location: Wilsonville, OR
Job Category: Product Engineering
The Tessent Silicon Lifecycle Solutions division seeks ahighly motivated individual as the product manager of a suite of DFT products.Tessent is the market and technology leader of automated software products forinsertion of semiconductor DFT structures, built-in self-test (BIST), automatictest pattern generation (ATPG), embedded compression (EDT), testinfrastructures such as Streaming Scan Network (SSN), and diagnosis-drivenyield analysis (DDYA).
As a product manager, you are part of the DFT ProductManagement team and are the primary business owner for your product area. Yourchallenge is to maximize the product's net present value by maximizing thevalue the product delivers to well-defined market segments. You will helpdevelop the product and technology roadmap in collaboration with engineering.You will be a key spokesperson for the products at various customer andindustry events. This position presents a great opportunity to focus onmarketing and product management while staying involved technically.
The location for the role is Wilsonville, Oregon, USA.
- Maximize product line success as measured byrevenue/bookings and adoption. In collaboration with engineering, manage thedevelopment of product and technology roadmaps. Develop and execute realisticproduct strategies.
- Work with customers, field teams, and partnersto understand customer needs and future challenges. Define, validate, andprioritize market requirements.
- Define and execute beta programs and technologyexperiments.
- Develop go-to-market plans and manage productlaunches.
- Be a product evangelist. Create and deliverproduct presentations, white papers, technical papers, and contributedarticles.
- Some travel, domestic and international.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 8+ years of relevant experience form the semiconductoror electronic design automation (EDA) industry.
- BS degree (or equivalent) in ElectricalEngineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Experience in product marketing, productmanagement, or sales with successful semiconductor industry customerengagements.
- Knowledge in some of the following areas: DFTfor complex ASICs/SoCs, memory or logic built-in self-test (MBIST, LBIST),embedded memory test, IEEE 1687 IJTAG, hierarchical DFT, chip levelintegration, DFT architecture, IC design flow automation.
- Proven ability to coordinate and drive programsand projects successfully across multiple distributed cross functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a provenability to communicate effectively with external groups, internal stakeholders,and senior management.
- Proven ability to identify future industrychallenges and determine the customer value and revenue potential for solvingthose challenges.
- Exceptional verbal and written English languagecommunication skills, including the ability to clearly explain product valuepropositions and competitive advantages to customers.
- Experience with Tessent products is anadvantage.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build abetter future. We need the mostinnovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrows reality. Find out more about the Digital world ofSiemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity StatementSiemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.EEO is the LawApplicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination ProvisionSiemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.California Privacy NoticeCalifornia residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.