Senior Software Engineer at CarSaver Management LLC (Franklin, TN)
Location: Franklin, TN
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-11 05:00:23
Fast-Growing technology company is looking for a talented Software Engineer to help revolutionize the way the world buys cars.
CarSaver is actively working with multiple Fortune 100 companies to give consumers a fun, fast and easy way to buy, finance and insure their next car. If you have a proven track record and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that celebrates creativity and demonstrated excellence, CarSaver invites you to apply for this position.
As a Software Engineer, you will play a VITAL role in the success of our organization. As a key team member, you will be expected to be ORGANIZED, to have a POSITIVE attitude, and to consistently keep our organization flowing smoothly. Those with a mastery of these skills must apply!
The Software Engineer sits at the forefront of CarSaver's digital experience. We are seeking an EXPERIENCED engineer who wants to change how people interact with our product. You will be the DRIVING FORCE behind CarSaver's development and design. You are someone who takes pride in your work and pays very high attention to details. You are an advanced PROBLEM SOLVER with a passion for design.
- Design, and implement high-performance, resilient, modular code in Java
- Enhancement and maintenance development for existing applications using Java.
- Adherence to team's existing software development guidelines.
- Develop, Enhance, Customize, Support, and Maintain code as per design and coding standards.
- Collaborate with the product team for enhancements and implementations
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Provide technical guidance and mentor other developers within the team.
- 7+ years in full stack development, architecture, framework and engineering
- Solid foundation of software engineering principles.
- Understanding of OO principles and Design Patterns
- Understanding of SOA and Micro-services
- Extensive hands-on Java development experience (Spring / Spring MVC / Spring Boot preferred).
- Relational Databases such as Postgres.
- Experience with Test-driven development (TDD) methodologies
- Strong knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery.
- Ability to quickly learn new application systems and technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think creatively and work independently on complex development tasks
- Knowledge and experience in the Automotive industry
- Good understanding of API design
- Test framework development including automated testing
- Strong knowledge of web and network technologies and N-tier architecture.
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
PERKS - Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Endless Advancement Opportunities