Director- Incubating IP- FORWARD ADVANTAGE - FULLY REMOTE at Forward Advantage/Physician Network Advantage () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-11 05:00:48
We are searching for a dynamic leader to oversee our Incubating IP department. Reporting directly to the Associate Vice President, the Director of Incubating IP serves as a key leadership position within the team and is responsible for the execution of Incubating-IP’s software development initiatives. This position is fully remote!
Forward Advantage, headquartered in Fresno, CA., offers a generous benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), basic life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, long term disability, vacation and sick time accrual, and more! FAI contributes a generous amount to both employee and dependent healthcare premiums!
Strategy and Leadership
- Create annual departmental strategic plans in accordance with corporate and division strategies and spearhead resulting initiatives.
- Regularly attract and engage employees through listening, assistance, and coaching to maintain high levels of engagement, performance, and career development.
- Aligned to the AVP’s technical strategy, guide software architecture design, implementation, and deployment.
- Leverage experience and strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders and clients.
- Leverage systemic thinking to proactively identify potential weak points or obstacles and execute risk mitigation strategies.
- Clearly and consistently communicate vision and guide the efforts to achieve.
- Ensure that Development team has appropriate specifications, direction, and resources to deliver work products effectively and timely.
- Lead estimation, project execution, and process improvement so that
- changing needs and requirements can be met.
- engineering solutions are aligned with objectives.
- work process and work product are compliant with corporate policies.
- we deliver high quality work products created with sound technical judgement that satisfy Product Management’s definition of done.
- In cooperation with Business Analysts and Product Managers, prioritize and manage the team’s efforts including project management functions and reporting.
- Manage the Statement of Work and Project Charter needs, including time reporting and billing for administrative and executive audiences.
- Provide support to other teams or team members as necessary to ensure productive and positive work environment.
- Ensure all activities support the Forward Advantage mission statement.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum education/experience: 10+ years related experience and/or training, Master’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent leadership, communication (verbal and written), and management skills.
- Ability to manage multi-site/time zone staff and consultants.
- Complex commercial software development effort and cost estimation, and project management, experience
- Departmental budget creation and staff plans.
- Partner relationship building and maintenance.
- Excellent technical and training presentations skills
- Strong technical background
- ISO 9000 or other regulatory experience
- Salesforce experience and report writing
- Use of the following development environments and tools: Visual Studio, Azure DevOps
- Use of the following programming languages: C#, Kotlin, Swift
- Use of the following frameworks, technologies, or design patterns:
- Azure resources including App Service, Cosmos, SQL Server
- MVVM, OOD
Work Environment: well-lighted, heated and/or air-conditioned indoor office setting with adequate ventilation.
Forward Advantage is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Forward Advantage. Please contact our Human Resources department if you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Forward Advantage complies with all local, state and federal Covid-19 guidelines.