Full Stack Developer at VentureTech Solutions (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-11 05:00:49
This position is responsible for meeting the needs of our customers (internal and external) through effective use of technology throughout the software development lifecycle. The Full Stack Developer position possesses broad technical skills to assist in project and program level support of our software systems. This position develops solutions across the entire software lifecycle and follows and adapts software practices and guidelines in the development and support of sustainable software systems.
Full Stack Developer Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, the individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Supporting, maintaining, and documenting software functionality.
- Integrating new/existing software with other systems.
- Respond to technical requests regarding assigned application or component.
- Remain up to date with the latest software and computer technology
- Maintaining coding standards compliance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Full Stack Developer Education and Experience
- 3 plus years' experience with Microsoft development stack and development lifecycle tooling (C#, ASP.Net Core, .Net Core, MVC/Web API, SQL Server, Visual Studio, Git).
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience writing Unit tests
- Experience with CI/CD automation pipeline tools and best practices
- Experience with AWS or Azure is good to have
Full Stack Developer Benefits
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes:
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) with company match.