Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-11 05:00:50
- Exciting penetration tests and security source code reviews at well-known companies.
- Web application, infrastructureand mobile penetration tests.
- Social engineering, physical pentests and red team assignments.
- Contribute to the creation of innovative security software for automated pentests.
- A degree in computer science or comparable training.
- Sound knowledge of agile software development.
- High willingness to acquire and apply new knowledge.
- Good command of English in order to communicate on an international level.
- Choice between remote (100% possible) or presence.
- Events in person, if the pandemic allows it.
- Constant exchange in voice chat.
- Critical feedback for personal and shared growth.