Firmware Security Engineer at Huxley Banking & Financial Services (San Mateo, CA)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: San Mateo, CA
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-11 05:00:55
Firmware Security Engineer - San Mateo, CAOne of the leading physical security firms is looking for a Firmware Security Engineer to join their team. You will report directly to the CISO, who is building out the Security team from scratch. This is a great greenfield opportunity to join a growing company and make an impact in the Security space.Responsibilities:
- Evangelize security around the company's firmware and hardware, which are the devices they implement at their customers. This includes cameras, access control units, and card readers.
- Deploy securing tooling for secure coding best practices.
- Partner with Hardware, Backend Engineering, and Product teams to test the security of the firm's products and recommend changes.
- Ability to write code in C or C++.
- Experience with Linux or Windows kernel security.
- Background with fuzzing, threat modeling, secure code review, static analysis, etc.
- Willingness to be in-office in San Mateo, CA beginning in mid-June.
- FIPS 140-2 or FIPS 140-3 Certification.
- Ability to program in Python or Go.
- Experience with TPMs, SecureBoot, FreeRTOS, an Embedded Linux.
- Knowledge of Cryptography protocols, primitives, and applications.