Product Manager (Full-Remote in Japan*) at PayPay Corporation. (Tokyo, Japan)
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-11 05:01:01
PayPay is looking for a self-driven and motivated Product Manager. *This position is opening for only who are based in Japan.Tasks would include:
- Help define and prioritize product challenges and opportunities.
- Help manage the product development lifecycle; develop detailed functional specifications for existing and new products.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders across functions to understand their needs and synthesize requirements for development teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Participate in sprint planning and review to track progress.
- Professional experience in a product management or analytical role - experience with to-C type of product is preferred.
- Exceptional customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features.
- You should be having a technical mindset, understanding not just the UX but also how it interacts with back backend systems.
- Have an extreme bias towards action basically, you need to have the Get Things Done attitude.
- Solutions orientated within a high-energy and fast-paced work environment.
- Possess excellent oral, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science and/or related field.
- Application Review (1-2 weeks)
- HR and Team will review your resume
- You will work on case study
- If you need to extend the due date, please contact HR
- 2-3 rounds of online interview(s)
- Please make sure you have the reason applying to PayPay (Why Fintech? Why Startup? Why PayPay?)
[Corporate Blog] https://about.paypay.ne.jp/corporate-blog
[Product Blog] https://blog.paypay.ne.jp