Senior DevOps Engineer at SalesChamp (Heemstede, Netherlands) (allows remote)
Location: Heemstede, Netherlands
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-12 05:00:07
Who are we?We are small international company based in the Netherlands who created an affordable multi-channel communication software taking the results of sales teams to the next level. Our app helps in the field of direct sales, where we focus on the Dutch market. Our vision at SalesChamp is to create the simplest, most effective and easy-to-use omnichannel communication platform in the world.
As SalesChamp has offices in 2 countries and on top of that works with full remote team members the structure can be defined as a hybrid remote set up.
Whom are we looking for?
SalesChamp is rapidly growing. We're looking for a strong candidate to help us create a scalable infrastructure for our continuous integration and deployment needs. You will be working along with engineers to help create testing and deployment environments in an automated and reliable way. We run on AWS and use Terraform, but you’re free to choose tools which get the job done. You are a person genuinely interested in devops and automation and you have a track record of getting things done.
- Automate continuous integration and deployment processes
- Make releases automated and reliable so we’re confident the code gets to production
- Create a central place for storing and providing access for developers to staging/production credentials
- Analyse and suggest performance improvements
- Put tools in place to help us audit access to infrastructure (such as Teleport)
- Be in charge of backup policies
- Improve availability of our product
- Troubleshoot issues with the infrastructure
Experience with the following technologies is required:
- AWS services
- Bash, git, Linux administration
- Pipeline automation
- Secrets management
- Principles of high-availability
Experience with the following technologies are a big advantage:
- RabbitMQ, MongoDB and MySQL
- PHP, Node.js, Typescript
- Grafana, InfluxDB or other monitoring tools
- Experience with other cloud providers such as GCP, DigitalOcean, bare metal, etc.
What we can offer:
- Contractor based cooperation
- Nice salary and flexible working schedule
- Trips to our head office in Netherlands once a year
- Friendly team of beautiful young people
- Team buildings, Happy hours (remote work support)