Oracle PLSQL with Core Java & FLEXCUBE at Oracle (Bengaluru, India)
Location: Bengaluru, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-12 05:00:17
The business - Oracle Financial Services Consulting
Oracle Financial Services Global Business Unit (FSGBU) is a world leader in providing IT solutions to the Financial Services industry. Oracles customers include ten of the top ten Global Banks, ten of the top ten Insurance companies, ten of the top ten Securities firms, five of the top five Mutual Fund companies and four of the top five World Stock Exchanges.
With the experience of delivering value-based IT solutions to over 840 financial institutions in over 130 countries, the FSGBU understands the specific challenges that financial institutions face: the need for building customer intimacy and competitive advantage through cost-effective solutions while, simultaneously, adhering to the stringent demands of a dynamic regulatory environment. Our solutions have the world's most comprehensive and contemporary banking applications and provide a technology footprint that addresses their complex IT and business requirements
Banking Consulting Europe which is a part of EMEA Region under FSGBU - Consulting delivers Oracle Technology and Applications solutions for clientele in the European region. The service offerings include Application Implementation, Managed Services and Customization development services for Oracle Financial Services Software Banking products.
This gives you an opportunity to apply your technology knowledge, skills and experience to work in the Banking Consulting team with a new generation of Oracle Banking products in next generation architecture built leveraging the latest technologies.
Activities in Development or Implementation or Managed Service activity streams as a Functional Consultant. Your responsibilities include:
- Lead or participate as Senior Technical team member in Development or Implementation or Managed Service activity streams such as Migration, Testing support and coordination with other Oracle teams at client locations or offshore teams for various activities.
- Assist with analysis, design and implementation of solutions for various business requirements.
- Develop programs as per specifications/requirements given by Oracle / Client within planned schedule.
- Use defined standards/tools/processes to achieve deliverables that meet quality expectations of Oracle / Client.
- Document all work in accordance with agreed standards/processes applicable for Oracle / Client.
- Adhere to defined Change Control Process of Oracle / Client. Comply with Oracle / Client audit / Compliance requirements.
- Ensure quality code delivery.
- Perform proper handover / knowledge transfer at end of each assignment.
- Timely status reporting to supervisor.
- Timely submission of timesheets and expenses for Oracle / Clients.
Desired Skills & Experience
- You possess experience in end-to-end Development and / or Implementation and / or Support activities covering expertise areas such as design of customizations, Coding and Unit testing, executing Test cycle rounds including End of Days, migrations and Integrations for Oracle FLEXCUBE / Core banking products
- You have working knowledge of Release management and Source control tools
- You should be able to perform Issue Tracking on Application and follow-up for resolution of same with stakeholders
- You possess good client interaction skills in areas including presentation of solutions
- You have exposure to software deployment and troubleshooting on Application Server software especially Oracle Weblogic
- You have exposure to analysis of Oracle Database AWR/ADDM reports and troubleshooting of database performance issues.
- You have Awareness of banking terminologies and concepts
- You possess IT skills including Microsoft Office, Basic SQL querying
- You possess good communication & documentation skills in English
- You have exposure to Banking Domain
- You have exposure to software development processes and practices, DevOps tools, Testing tools
- You possess knowledge of Oracle OBIEE Reports, BIP, middleware such as Oracle Fusion SOA Suite
- You are aware of latest technologies in Banking
- Experience of 5to 9years with 3 years in primary skill areas
- Experience in development and / or implementation and / or support of core banking applications.
Educational and Other Qualifications
- Should hold a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent degree
- Should be willing to work at offshore as well as travel to client locations
- Should be willing to take up FLEXCUBE Technical certifications in functional areas as and when required.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving and challenging environment
- Team player