Software Developer 3 at Oracle (Bengaluru, India)
Location: Bengaluru, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-12 05:00:21
Oracle Marketing Cloud is looking for a passionate and talented Senior Software Developer to join our global team. In this role, you will be responsible for expanding the suite of Cloud products and enhancing integrated cross-channel marketing solutions for Fortune 500's top brands.
This position is aSoftwareEngineer will perform an Individual contributor role inSecurity Team.
- Developing and Supporting apps in Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices
- Partnering with application developers on secure software development for cloud native applications
- Implementing application security solutions that leverageOCIservices
- Advising and implementingOCI/AWS/GCPcloud security best practices
- Serving internal clients on security challenges/solutions
- Implementing, testing, and maintaining security technologies across the stack (e.g., network, application, data)
- Contribute to the Security Testing Streams and tools.
- Contribute to security coding guidelines for different programming languages.
- Enablesecurityprogramsby creating, on-boarding, maintaining and supporting tools.
- Suggest and execute changes to the program and implement the changes to the enabling tools.
- Integrate with the state side leads to understand requirements and implement them in the practices and tools.
- Apply knowledge of information security and application development industry trends and technology to drive organizational change and position to properly manage and remediate vulnerabilities.
- Coach junior team members in the team to understand and deliver based on the requirements of the program.
- Working in an Agile environment
- 8+ years of Overall IT experience
- 6+ years of application security Experience
- 3+ years of experience with all or some of the following practices like Security
- Programming languagestrong Java programming background (preferably Java 8+)
- FrameworksSpring Boot
- Microservices developmentHTTP, REST API design and implementation
- Application Threat Modeling, Static Analysis, Application Security Risk Assessments, Security Design requirements.
- SAST (Static Analysis Software Testing) experience with tools like Fortifyand otheris a must.
- DAST (Dynamic ApplicationSecurityTesting) experience with tools likeZap, Burp, Web Inspect, Qualysis a must.
- Knowledge and experience in working with various application security tools and systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of secure SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) methodologies.
- Experience in drafting application security coding standards.
- Knowledge and experience in identifying and suggesting mitigations to OWASP top 10, CWE/SANS top 25 to development teams.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Advanced problem solving skills, ability to develop effective long-term solutions to problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills contributing to cordial team environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of information security practices and policies, including Information Security Frameworks, Standards, and best practices
- Ability to manage highly complex issues and negotiate solutions
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in information technology
- Knowledge and understanding of Application security threat management and mitigation domain.
- Knowledge and understanding of threat modeling and assessment of potential and current information security risk/threats.