Applications Developer 4 at Oracle (Bengaluru, India)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Bengaluru, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-12 05:00:39
Candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering large-scale projects on-time with high quality.
- Guiding developers in day-to-day design and coding tasks.
- Design, Development and implementation of projects.
- Working closely with Product Architects, Product Managers, Quality Assurance, and other development teams.
- Developing frameworks using Core Java & J2EE technologies including REST based web services.
- Participating in code reviews
- Engaging actively in developing technical designs
- Keeping abreast of the latest technologies (including Oracle technologies) and assimilating them into the product suites
- Pro-actively mentoring and keeping track of team mates progress
- Ensuring compliance with development methodology and technical process
- Well rounded full stack developer with exposure to all layers of application development. Advanced UI development skills using JET frameworks is preferred.
- Excellent product development skills - designing, coding, and debugging skills in Java, J2EE and ADF
- Experience of database design/modelling, knowledge of RDBMS concepts is required
- Experience of 6-8 yrs. in product development is required.
- Experience with cloud platforms, cloud technologies/deployments
- Extensive experience in Java technologies like ADF, J2EE, Web services, REST etc.
- Experience developing web UIs using Java Script libraries and/or frameworks (jQuery, Require,Knockout etc)
- Thorough understanding of OO principles
- Experience in Citizen applications product/domain or Fusion Tech Stack (Jdeveloper, , OJET, ADF) will be preferred
- Excellent analysis and prioritization skills
- Self-starter, able to deliver projects on time meeting high quality standards
- Aggressive, ability to find solutions
- Effective communication skills (written and spoken) and strong problem solving skills
- Creative, analytical, adaptive, good team player, committed to quality, self-motivated