Senior Flutter Engineer (m/f/d) at Xayn AG (Berlin, Deutschland)
Location: Berlin, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-12 05:01:03
Xayn is a privacy-protecting search alternative that enables users to gain back control over the algorithms and provides them with a smooth user-experience. Using the latest AI technology made in Europe, the company ushers in a new generation of user-friendly privacy tech – making privacy available for everyone. After starting as a research project at The University of Oxford and Imperial College London, Xaynwas foundedin 2017. Our open-source framework for federated analytics and learning, XayNet, is the basis of the privacy-protecting personalised search engine Xayn.For further information on products and research, visit xayn.com.
We are currently looking for a dedicated and ambitious Flutter Engineer(m/f/d) with experience in cross-platform mobile development (iOS, Android) to help us launch and maintain mobile apps.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Improve the customer experience by continuously implementing new features, optimizing user flows, and increasing technical performance.
- Use your experience in frontend technologies to identify frameworks, libraries, techniques and strategies to build our mobile app.
- Stay up to date on Play/App store requirements and mobile application capabilities and trends to be able to help inform the team on possible roadmap features, including implementation breakdowns and prototypes.
- Work closely together with other experienced Developers, PMs and Designers.
- Be a mentor to junior team members and always act as a good example regarding coding standards and code reviews.
- Draft architectual decisions together with your team and explore new technologies.
- 7+ years working experience in customer facing applications.
- 3+ years experience with Flutter including BLoC pattern, animations and 3rd party library integration.
- Native mobile apps development experience using Kotlin or/and Swift/Objective-C.
- Experience in publishing and managing mobile apps in the Apple App Store/Google Play Store.
- You have experience with Firebase services like Auth, Analytics, Firestore, and Crashlytics.
- Strong understanding of UI/UX principles and an eye for design and mobile UIs.
- High code quality, automated testing, and other engineering best practices.
- Ability to make independent decisions and taking ownership for them.
- Good soft-skills, you can communicate clearly with your team.
- Business proficiency in English language, German is a plus.
- Full time availability and eligibility to work in Germany.
- Nice to have: Experience with Angular
- Be part of a dynamic, international, ambitious team of talented people.
- A great opportunity for professional growth and self-improvement on a strategic and creative level.
- Entrepreneurial flexibility, autonomy and flat hierarchies.
- A fast-paced, multi-faceted working environment and an exciting company product.
- A competitive pay.
- Budget and time for Personal Development.
- Support with Visa Process.
Do you feel you are the right fit for this opening and are you excited about starting your next challenge? Then apply to us by submitting your application documents to Beatrice, Head of HR, here.
We’re excited to hear from you!