Frontend/UI Developer at TheVentury GmbH (Wien, Österreich)
Location: Wien, Österreich
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-13 05:00:07
Looking for a new job? We are expanding our team and are looking for a Frontend/UI Developer to join us as soon as possible.
At TheVentury, we are passionate about innovation, technology and the positive change these can create. We bring brilliant minds together to provide lean & hands-on services in innovation management, data & software engineering and growth marketing to startups and corporates along the whole journey from idea generation to global impact.
Do you want to work with major European brands, as well as incredibly cool startups from around the world? Would you like to support the development of a team working on the bleeding edge of technology?
Then join our wonderful team of developers, growth marketers, nerds and crazies!
You are the right fit for us, if you:
- Have an eye for detail and love building beautiful and user–friendly interfaces
- Have an analytical mind paired with a passion for UI development
- Enjoy collaborating with a team as well as working with clients
- Are curious to find the right & technical solution that is catered to the clients’ needs & expectations creatively
- Speak German and English fluently
What we want you to learn:
– If you can do it already, even better
- Basic Backend skills, e.g. PHP and Node.js
- Develop software from small prototypes for idea validation to full scalable production systems
- Build websites in WordPress
- Create prototypes with Adobe XD, Figmaor similar tools
Where you might want to develop:
– We will choose together from
- Becoming a full stack Developer
- Building apps in React Native
- Becoming an UI/UX specialist
What you can expect from us:
- A team with diverse backgrounds and colourful narratives
- An acceptive, flexible and open working environment
- Space to learn and experiment
- Dedicated Education Time to foster personal growth and expand professional skills
- Flexible working hours
- Posibility to work from home
- A pet friendly office
- Yearly ticket for Vienna's public transportation
Salary: According to the collective agreement, the minimum gross salary will be €40,000 per year. The actual salary will be higher depending on experience and qualification.
We can only consider your application if you are an EU citizen, have a valid work permit for Austria or if you meet the requirements for a Red-White-Red Card (https://www.migration.gv.at/en/types-of-immigration/permanent-immigration/). If you require a Red-White-Red Card, please send us a short explanation on which grounds you would be eligible and reach sufficient points. If none of these three options apply to you, unfortunately, it is not possible for us to hire you in Austria.