Software Developer 4 at Oracle (Bengaluru, India)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Bengaluru, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-13 05:00:22
- Good Knowledge of RDBMS/Oracle DB Architecture, Configuring & Testing Oracle 12c or above. Comfortable with Data base processing technologies such as PL-SQL, SQL(Joins, Views, Query and Data validation of multiple databases, Stored Procedures)
- Familiarity with Installation, Configuration, Administration, Upgrades and Patching of Oracle DB Release 11g/12.1, 12.2 or 19c
- Possesses basic DBA (System) skills. Good concepts/hands-on with Data Pump, RMAN Backup & Recovery & User Managed Backup & Recovery is preferred.
- Strong Application DBA Skills with SQL tuning skills and identifying SQL performance issues and propose remedial solutions.
- Knowledge of database objects like tablespace, user, Table, Index, roles, privileges, profiles, DB Links, Materialized views, partitioning, synonyms, sequences, views and indexes.
- Exposure to Automation, Test Development using Java and scripting language and Exposure to RAC DB would be an added plus.
- Planning, Preparation and Execution of Production systems/test suites - Isolate and troubleshoot ssues related to various Oracle Database Errors and/or Oracle FMW products/Fusion Application Products, and underlying Operating systems and other Infrastructure components.
- Good Knowledge of different platforms particularly Linux OS.
- Hands on experience of any one scripting languages : Python , Perl, Shell
The prospective candidate should be BE, Btech, MCA or Mtech from a reputed University.
Relavant work experience of 8 years - 15 years.Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc. As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience. Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. Its when everyones voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond whats been done before. Thats why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer. Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.