Software Developer 4 at Oracle (Bengaluru, India)
Location: Bengaluru, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-13 05:00:25
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 10years of software engineering or related experience.
About the team:
Oracle Performance Team (Performance, Scalability & Reliability - PSR) is in charge of Oracle Cloud (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS), Fusion Middleware and Fusion Application performance charter. The PSR Engineering team is engaged in a wide range of development, performance optimizations, and measurement activities across all aspects of the software development life cycle in order to make our customers successful.
Oracle's PSR team is actively seeking a senior-level experienced Software Engineer or Performance Engineer to join our PSR Engineering organization working on Oracle Cloud Services technologies. The job requires knowledge of the entire technology stack, understanding the product architecture, and how various tiers interact.
- Analyze and optimize software performance of Oracle products, databases, WLS applications, tools, networks etc.
- The candidate is expected to work on resolving customer performance issues for cloud solutions which involves IaaS & PaaS products.
- Proactively analyze issues in production.
- Lead and mentor the team as and when required
- Interact with development / ops team to get a quick resolution of issues
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience in performance engineering & strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of performance metrics and analysis
- Knowledge of profiling tools to identify bottlenecks in CPU, Memory, Network, etc
- Experience in Linux,Java, Application Server and Cloud areas.