.Net Developer at Addison Group () (allows remote)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-13 05:00:43
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software using .NET
- Translate requirements from User Stories into valuable, working software
- Generate clear and maintainable documentation
- Contribute to the culture and continuous improvement of an Agile team
- Support training efforts as necessary.
- Monitor monthly metrics to maintain system performance and identify trends that may require changes to the application.
- Respond to data calls and ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Writes manual for users to describe installation and operating procedures as needed.
- You thrive in a team setting working towards a common goal
- You are comfortable using diverse platforms and tools
- You have energy for learning new things and love to stay on top of technology trends
- You live by the following: Ownership, Empathy, Openness, and Better Every Day
- At least 10 years of prior experience
- At least 5 years of experience in development and implementation experience with the full life-cycle of implementations, including designing the overall application architectures artifacts and data model, code reviewing work of junior developers
- Minimum 5 years of Experience designing solutions in sites
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading teams of developers
- Demonstrated experience managing architecture design and security decisions
- Working knowledge of Atlassian (JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Math, Management Information Systems, or Related Field
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Math, Management Information Systems, or Related Field will be considered equivalent to 2 years of relevant overall work experience.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance with the Federal government
- Database skills
- Excellent query writing skills
- Geographic information system (GIS) experience is highly preferred